Two-day in-company workshop: English for Secretaries and Personal Assistants
This two-day in-company workshop, suitable for groups of up to 6 people, is specially tailored for secretaries and personal assistants who would like to manage their work situations in English more confidently and successfully.
Who should attend?
Secretaries and Personal Assistants with at least intermediate-level proficiency in English.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have acquired the necessary English language skills needed to perform in a variety of work situations (e.g. socialising, dealing with visitors, managing aspects of written communication, making arrangements by telephone), will have learned to communicate more confidently and will have gained more confidence and security in their abilities to produce grammatically correct written and spoken English.
Participants will have learned how to:
- present themselves, their responsibilities and their company
- socialise and network
- deal with visitors
- communicate on the phone successfully
- write effective e-mail messages and other office correspondence (e.g. memos, formal and informal letters)
- handle meetings and conferences
- speak more fluently and correctly (grammar refresher!)
- develop awareness of cultural differences (optional)
Participants will enjoy a hands-on experience through a variety of individual and team exercises, and will have ample opportunity to put what they have learned into practice.