Two-day in-company workshop: Networking and Socialising
This two-day in-company workshop, suitable for groups of up to 6 people, is specially tailored for business professionals who would like to improve and develop their networking and socialising skills in English at the same time as building their fluency and vocabulary.
Who should attend?
Business professionals with at least intermediate-level proficiency in English.
At the end of the workshop, participants will have acquired the necessary skills needed to network and socialise in English in business situations, and will have learned how to:
- make introductions and welcome and host guests
- engage in small talk, tell anecdotes and talk about current news or events
- make invitations and offer help
- ask and answer questions
- make requests and explain (for example, a menu)
- congratulate and sympathise
- agree and disagree
- persuade, express shock and surprise
- say good-bye and exit conversations with grace
- develop awareness of cultural differences (optional)
- speak more fluently and correctly (grammar refresher!)
- improve active listening
Participants will enjoy this interactive "get up and move" workshop with lots of games and quizzes, and with role play, pair work and discussion activities on a variety of topics.